Ultra-Bond is a great product, it's easy to clean up and has great strength.
The only dual cured restorative porcelain cement proven to last for 20 years
Ultra-Bond Plus is a multi-purpose, dual-cured, ADA Type II restorative, as well as a cement. Ultra-Bond was custom designed to match the physical properties of Cerinate Porcelain and tooth structure for long lasting restorations. Ultra-Bond is backed by a long-term clinical study with LUMINEERS made of Cerinate Porcelain and Tenure adhesives that display low marginal stain penetration as well as a 100% retention with no debondings for over 20 years.
Ultra-Bond Plus is available in auto-mixing dual cartridge syringes (also available in powder/liquid formulations) in the following shades: A1, B1, B0, Supreme White and Neutral. An economic multi-shade kit is available as well as individual refill kits. Use Ultra-Bond Plus Try-In Paste to accurately simulate the final shade.
- Cementation of porcelain LUMINEERS
- Porcelain inlays/onlays
- Full porcelain crowns
- Helps prevent marginal staining and pop-offs; makes porcelain veneer restorations stronger and more durable
- Long lasting, durable restorations
- Ideal cementing/luting medium for crowns and veneers
- Protects against wash-out
- Eliminates cracking or crazing of porcelain
- Exceptional ease of use; allows for placing multiple restorations at one time with just one mix
- Easily distinguished from tooth structure in radiographs